Tobacco, spice, and everything nice. This indulgent fragrance spotlights the earthy sweetness of freshly-picked tobacco leaves, seasoned nicely with spicy notes of amber and pepper. Wrapped up in a warm base of teakwood and sandalwood and brightened by a touch of grassy vetiver, wearing this scent is to emit a sophisticated concerto of soil-grown splendor.
Emily says: "There's a lovely sweetness underneath the smokiness of this sexy, androgynous scent. It instantly transports me to sitting in an old bar with leather banquettes, walls of books, and a crackling fireplace."
- Top notes: White pepper, star anise, cardamom
- Mid notes: Sandalwood, teak, musk
- Base notes: Pipe tobacco, clove, amber
- 8 oz.
- 40 hours of burn time
- Premium soy wax blend
- Hand poured in Nashville, TN
- Comes with a small box of matches
- Once your candle is used up, clean out the vessel and reuse it as a whiskey or cocktail glass
The idea for creating candles in reusable cocktail glasses was born in 2015, when Ranger Station's Founder, Steve Soderholm, was home from traveling the world as a touring drummer. Inspired by a childhood spent in the Minnesota North Woods, Steve set out to develop rich, earthy fragrances that could emulate the finest scents found in nature while also elevating the experience of a room. Read more about the brand here.