This super-hydrating, rose flavored balm in the sweetest pink packaging will become a new favorite in your beauty routine. Leaves lips kissably soft and deeply hydrated all day long. First thing in the morning, last thing at night, and every flicker in between, hydrate with your KNC Supa Balm for a born-this-way, ready-to-kiss glow.
- .30 oz
- Moringa + Kukui oil: Packed with essential fatty acids to keep your pout super plump
- Kokum + Shea butter: Provides deep moisturization and prevents drying of lips
- Cotton oil: Calms lips by hydrating and soothing away free radicals
- Vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, PEG free, D-5 free, preservative free, petroleum free
- Cannot be returned once opened
Diisostearyl Malate, Squalane, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491)
KNC Beauty is a Black-owned brand founded by Kristen Noel Crawley. After realizing there were no natural lip masks in the market after a trip to Tokyo, Kristen got to work and created the first all-natural, collagen-infused lip mask that is well loved today by Hollywood royalty. Read more about the brand here.