As zingy as a sweating glass of lemonade balanced by a spoonful of sugar, Garden Citrus was inspired by the quintessential neighborhood backyard, sitting in the summer sun. Notes of citrusy bergamot, herbs, and musk.
- Top notes: Lemon lime, bergamot, lemon
- Mid notes: Lily, gardenia, jasmine
- Base notes: Herbs, musk, lily of the valley
- 8 oz.
- 40 hours of burn time
- Premium soy wax blend
- Hand poured in Nashville, TN
- Comes with a small box of matches
- Once your candle is used up, clean out the vessel and reuse it as a whiskey or cocktail glass
The idea for creating candles in reusable cocktail glasses was born in 2015, when Ranger Station's Founder, Steve Soderholm, was home from traveling the world as a touring drummer. Inspired by a childhood spent in the Minnesota North Woods, Steve set out to develop rich, earthy fragrances that could emulate the finest scents found in nature while also elevating the experience of a room. Read more about the brand here.