Green geraniums and a medley of jasmine and roses. Features a unique wooden wick for a beautiful flickering flame and soft cracking sound that's reminiscent of cozy nights by a fireplace.
Emily says: "What I love about Alibi NYC’s candles is how beautifully balanced they are. Each scent really creates a specific ambiance. This one is creamy, warm, and alluring–the kind of scent you want burning all afternoon on a cold day. This may be my new favorite scent from this brand."
- Top notes: Pink pepper, bergamot, clover fern
- Middle notes: Rose, jasmine, geranium
- Base notes: Incense, oakmoss, woods, musk
- 13 oz.
- Up to 120 hours of burn time
- Wooden wick
- Handmade in New York
- Made with virgin coconut créme wax and a wooden wick for an eco-friendly, cleaner burn
- A note on wooden wicks: Wooden wicks produce a distinctive flat horizontal flame, which give a modern and uncommon quality to your candle. Wooden wicks don’t ‘mushroom’ the way cotton wicks do. That means minimal carbon buildup and minimal debris and sooting. It also has a slower burn, making your candles last longer.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Alibi NYC is a female-owned brand founded by Jo Liu. All of her products are minimalist and inspired by shapes found in industrial cities and nature, designed and handmade in New York City. Read more about the brand here.