Juicy wild citrus meets aromatic spices and earthy oakmoss for a sweet, but energizing combination. Features a unique wooden wick for a beautiful flickering flame and soft cracking sound that's reminiscent of cozy nights by a fireplace.
Emily says: "This scent just feels so fresh and lovely to me–it’s oddly versatile and could be appropriate any time of year. It reminds me of when G and I were on vacation in Paso Robles and as we pulled up to the vineyard where we were staying, all of a sudden there was a huge downpour, and the entire place smelled like a fresh, cozy rainstorm. The wooden wick adds so much to the mood because it makes the noise of a flickering flame, which is a seductive add-on that I absolutely love."
- Top notes: Grapefruit, pink peppercorn, white pepper
- Middle notes: Geranium, cedarwood, oakmoss
- Base notes: Patchouli, amber, musk
- 13 oz.
- Up to 100 hours of burn time
- Wooden wick
- Handmade in New York
- Made with virgin coconut créme wax and a wooden wick for an eco-friendly, cleaner burn
- A note on wooden wicks: Wooden wicks produce a distinctive flat horizontal flame, which give a modern and uncommon quality to your candle. Wooden wicks don’t ‘mushroom’ the way cotton wicks do. That means minimal carbon buildup and minimal debris and sooting. It also has a slower burn, making your candles last longer.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Alibi NYC is a female-owned brand founded by Jo Liu. All of her products are minimalist and inspired by shapes found in industrial cities and nature, designed and handmade in New York City. Read more about the brand here.