Juicy wild citrus meets aromatic spices and earthy oakmoss for a sweet, but energizing combination. Features a unique wooden wick for a beautiful flickering flame and soft cracking sound that's reminiscent of cozy nights by a fireplace.
Emily says: "This scent just feels so fresh and lovely to me–it’s oddly versatile and could be appropriate any time of year. It reminds me of when G and I were on vacation in Paso Robles and as we pulled up to the vineyard where we were staying, all of a sudden there was a huge downpour, and the entire place smelled like a fresh, cozy rainstorm. The wooden wick adds so much to the mood because it makes the noise of a flickering flame, which is a seductive add-on that I absolutely love."
- Top notes: Grapefruit, pink peppercorn, white pepper
- Middle notes: Geranium, cedarwood, oakmoss
- Base notes: Patchouli, amber, musk
- 13 oz.
- Up to 100 hours of burn time
- Wooden wick
- Handmade in New York
- Made with virgin coconut créme wax and a wooden wick for an eco-friendly, cleaner burn
- A note on wooden wicks: Wooden wicks produce a distinctive flat horizontal flame, which give a modern and uncommon quality to your candle. Wooden wicks don’t ‘mushroom’ the way cotton wicks do. That means minimal carbon buildup and minimal debris and sooting. It also has a slower burn, making your candles last longer.